Triclean concrete sealing and cleaning service for concrete floors
Triclean works with all types of concrete floors and provide the same attention to detail and thoroughness as we do for our other floor cleaning services. Our highly trained professionals will come into your facility and make sure your concrete floor looks better than it has in years.
The first step in the process to cleaning and sealing your concrete floor is a consultation. It is at this time that we will measure out the area that needs to be cleaned and construct a plan of action to provide service. This review is shared with the customer so that you can make an informed decision.
On the day of cleaning and sealing concrete here is what you can expect to happen:
- Floors will be thoroughly swept to remove dirt
- Cleaning compound is applied to floors
- Auto scrub floors are utilized to clean the concrete
- Concrete floors are rinsed with neutral detergent
- Molding and thresholds are carefully and thoroughly taped off
- Application of 3 to 5 coats of concrete floor sealer, making sure that the floors dry thoroughly between coats.
Concrete floors are usually fine to walk on after a few hours of drying after last coat of sealer is applied. Once the floors are dried, customers and employees can enjoy a fresh clean concrete floor.
If you have a concrete floor in need of care please contact Triclean today for a free consultation.