It seems like such a small and simple thing to keep clean. Many people don’t even give it a second glance when cleaning bathrooms. But dirty tile grout can really make a bathroom look filthy.
Tile grout is a great feature to really bring out the color in your tiles and improve the overall look. But it is also the toughest thing to keep cleaned, can get discolored very quickly and can be a breeding ground for mold and bacteria. So how on earth do you keep tile grout clean and looking as good as day one? Here’s a recipe to bring bathroom tile grout back to life!
- Baking Soda
- Spray Bottle
- Toothbrush or Grout Brush
- Mix up a vinegar water solution by filling spray bottle halfway with water and the rest with vinegar.
- Spray over grout that you are trying to clean with vinegar solution and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Scrub grout with brush.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Dip brush into bowl filled with baking soda and scrub grout with baking soda. You should start to see baking soda bubble as it is contacting vinegar.
- Rinse with warm water to complete cleaning job.
The above recipe is best for small areas and for situations not involving mold or mildew. For other situations or larger areas feel free to browse the internet or more importantly consult Triclean for some tips and advice.